Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Little About Me!

Okay...so I'm back!! :) Now I have something a little more interesting to talk about! I figured I might as well tell you a little about me..so, lets get started!
I am a regular southern belle, I am super into fashion (especially vintage! Lacey dresses, Peter Pan collars, floral print...everything!) so I will most likely be posting a few outfit designs. I am also really into D.I.Y projects! I like doing the fun and usable ones, like making your own scarves, skirts, etc. Here lately, I have been really obsessed with making my own makeup brush holders. Things like that. Next up... I am pretty much a huge nerd. I am obsessed with Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, and (don't judge me!) ....Star Wars. Yeah, I said it. And, last but not least, I am a huge poet! I write poetry a lot. I know what you're thinking: they're the really corny "deep" poems. This is not the case! Trust me! I do write from my heart, but it's not the weird kind, if you know what I mean. So, I guess that's it!! I'll get back with you tomorrow..I have tons of cute things to do with this, so hopefully it turns out!
Thanks! 
Katie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment